We are excited to announce that Nambiti Plains now offers bush walks, adding diversity to your safari experience. The aspect of walking gives a guest an added dimension of being able to see, experience and have opportunity to view smaller fauna & flora, tracks, dung and animals while on foot which may be missed on a game drive.
- Three Hour Bush Walk Package
- Set out with your ranger, tracking animals and have the opportunity to view game & smaller plants on foot. This package is at a cost of R350 per person and typically lasts 3-4 hours.
- Six Hour Bush Walk Package
After an early breakfast and departing at 7am, this walk will continue until lunch time, giving guests more opportunity to explore hidden areas to see game. This package includes snacks and juice and is at a cost of R750 per person
- Important Information & Requirements
- Early booking is recommended
- Bush walks are subject to availability and weather conditions
- Bush Walks are limited to a maximum of 4 guests per ranger
- Fitness – All guests must be at a level of reasonable fitness
- Clothing – comfortable, closed walking shoes are mandatory. Guests should also wear clothing in neutral colours. As we are walking through the bush, long pants are recommended
- Age – No children under the age of 16 will be allowed to walk. Guests over the age of 65 years old must provide a doctor’s certificate of good health.
- Indemnity – Guests will be required to sign an indemnity form before embarking on a walk.